More LINKS for our other pages:
* Hats & Glasses * Shirts & Ties . * Vests * Pants & Suspenders
* ALL UNIFORM COATS with INFORMATION * ... * Shell Jacket CS - (SB) * Shell Jacket US - (SB) * Shell Jacket CS - (DB)
.... . * Sack Coats * Frock Coat CS - (SB) * Frock Coat CS - (DB) * Frock Coat US - (SB) * Frock Coat US - (DB) * Great Coats
* Uniform Patterns * Wool & Trim * Buttons * Rank Insignia * Poncho & Blankets
* Boots, Shoes, Spurs, Socks, Gauntlets & Gloves * Buckles & Belts * Leather Gear * Holsters * Saddles
* Haversacks * Tinware & In Your Haversack * Canteens * Wood Items: * Iron Ware * Books & Bugles
* Bayonets * Swords * Pistols * Repro Rifles * Original Rifles * Competition Firearms * Rifle Scopes * Antique Shotguns
* Gunsmith * Gun Parts - Euroarms * Loading & Shooting * Gun Supplies * Ammo * Gun Cleaning * Rifle Slings
* One-of-a-kind-items *
The Winchester Sutler, Inc.
270 Shadow Brook Lane
Winchester, VA. 22603 U.S.A.
|The Winchester Sutler, Inc.
Providing Quality Civil War Reproductions - Since 1972
Best Time To Call:
6:00 pm - Midnight EST
7 Nights a Week
FAX: 540 888-4632
List of All
|Send E-MAIL |
|"LUCIFERS" . . . |
|EMERGENCY . . . |
Box of 4
|CANDLE BOX . . . |
|BEESWAX . . . |
|OIL LAMP . . . |
Beware of cheap copies!
We have seen others ponchos manufactured from cheap yard goods
which have canvas separating from the rubber after very little use.
And some are being made with synthetic liners.
THE VERSATILITY of a PONCHO
Wear it to keep dry, warm, and to block the wind. In snow conditions it can be worn inside out for camouflage.
Place it on the ground to sit or lay on, and the dirt and moisture will not soak into your uniform.
Put it over the end of your shelter as a door.
Wrap your spare clothes in it to keep the dew and dampness out.
With a little string it can be tied to a tree for a makeshift shelter.
If you see no need for grommets in your ground cloth - this is an less expensive / more durable alternative.
Camping without a tent? 4 yards will wrap under & over your sleeping blankets.
Make a sack to keep your gear dry.
$15.00 per yard. 42" wide
MATTRESS / CARRY-ALL-SACK - The ultimate portable mattress. This 100% cotton canvas 6' long x 28" wide "bag" folds and ties shut on one end to make a pillow. It is water & mildew resistant. This mattress bag is great for carrying your stuff into the event. Then at night you stuff it with straw for a comfortable nights sleep, up off of the cold damp ground. When the event is over, dump out the straw, stuff your gear in, and all your stuff is together in a water resistant sack for the trip home. It is also good for hiding and protecting swimming pool air mattresses and foam pads...$42.50
Please visit us again soon.
Did you remember to save us in your favorites?
|If you have run into problems with our web site,
please E-Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Updated February. 2012 |
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED