The Winchester Sutler, Inc.
270 Shadow Brook Lane
Winchester, VA. 22603 U.S.A.
|The Winchester Sutler, Inc.
Providing Quality Civil War Reproductions - Since 1972
10:00 am - 10pm EST
Monday - Friday
Closed: Saturday & Sunday
FAX: 540 888-4632
More LINKS for our other pages:
* One-of-a-kind-items *
* Hats & Glasses * Shirts & Ties . * Vests * Pants & Suspenders
* ALL UNIFORM COATS with INFORMATION * ... * Shell Jacket CS - (SB) * Shell Jacket US - (SB) * Shell Jacket CS - (DB)
.... . * Sack Coats * Frock Coat CS - (SB) * Frock Coat CS - (DB) * Frock Coat US - (SB) * Frock Coat US - (DB) * Great Coats
* Uniform Patterns * Wool & Trim * Buttons * Rank Insignia * Poncho & Blankets
* Boots, Shoes, Spurs, Socks, Gauntlets & Gloves * Buckles & Belts * Leather Gear * Holsters
* Haversacks * Tinware & In Your Haversack * Canteens * Wood Items: * Iron Ware * Books & Bugles
* Swords * Pistols * Repro Rifles * Original Rifles * Competition Firearms * Rifle Scopes * Antique Shotguns
* Gunsmith * Gun Parts - Euroarms * Loading & Shooting * Gun Supplies * Ammo * Gun Cleaning * Gun Slings
A true necessity for carrying around your food, eating utensils, diary, soap, toothbrush,
and whatever else you couldn't stuff in your pockets.
Our Haversacks are manufactured from 100% cotton canvas & real leather,
and sewn as per the originals.
We do take the time and effort to french seam and double roll seam as per original.
This makes for a sturdier bag, and prevents un-raveling when washed.
#HAV1 Confederate Single Button - This is the most popular of our Confederate style haversacks. Documentation from Confederate Sketchbook. It has a single four hole pewter button for closure....$12.50|
#HAV2 U.S.Model 1841 - All canvas haversack predating the C.W. & carried throughout. This haversack has a scalloped front closing via 3 pewter dot buttons...$15.50
#HAV3 Confederate Forage Bag - This pear shaped canvas haversack is an exact copy of an Original in Factor's Walk Museum Savannah, Ga. 2 shell buttons keep the lid closed, & a button-in liner...$17.50
#HAV4 Keech's Patent Union Haversack - made of white duck with a button-on black "tarred backer. Photo copy of the original 1863 patent papers comes with each bag'''$22.50
#HAV5 - Meacham's Patent 1861 Union Haversack - Exact copy of the most popular U.S. "tarred" haversack with all reinforcements and rolled double-sewn seams. Closes via a leather strap and black jappaned roller buckle. Has three button liner...$29.50
#HAV11 - "Enfield Bag" British Pattern Haversack - Complete with British condemnation stamping. Imported to both U.S. and C.S. All canvas with 2 leather straps & buckle closure. Original is in our collection...$23.50
DOUBLE - BAG SOFT PACK#HAV-BP - Double-bag Soft Pack - Really nice reproduction of a leather reinforced / "tarred" canvas backpack used by both the U.S. & C.S. troops....$79.50
#LTHbrs Blanket roll straps (not included)... $9.50/pr
|"J" HOOKS FOR BACKPACKS|
In your Haversack
Please visit us again soon.
Did you remember to save us in your favorites?
|If you have run into problems with our web site,
please E-Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Updated March 2015 |
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED